We use the latest in flexographic printing technology to print your design on custom blown polyethylene film.
We are capable of printing 1 to 6 colors in either line or process printed designs, surface printed film, reverse printed film, surface printed bags, or reverse printed bags.
Our printing inks are blended in house using computer color matching for most applications. Since we manufacture our own polyethylene blown film, we can control the quality and lead time to your advantage. This assures you of uniform printed roll stock for your packagaing line, reducing down time and scrap while increasing company profits.
We use high speed stack and CI Flexo presses capable of printing 4 color line work or up to 6 color process designs on polyethylene and polypropylene flexible films.
- Our large cylinder inventory means we can accommodate almost any repeat from 1 inch to 35 inches on film up to 60 inches wide. we can print your tubing on two sides in combinations of 1 and 3, 2 and 2, or 0 and 4 colors.
- We possess the equipment and expertise to print your design of up to 6 color process on polyethylene or polypropylene.
- Additionally, we can print multiple images across wide web film and slit it down afterwards, reducing expensive press time.
- We can print your design on sheeting the fold and rewind it afterwards for a nominal charge. This is useful for form/fill/seal and other automated packaging equipment.
- We also have the capabilities for both reverse and surface printing.
Custom printing plates
Using your custom art work or electronic art files, we work with our plate makers to provide you with quality rubber or photopolymer printer plates that are accurate and production efficient. Most of the plates we use are Kodak Flexcel plates. Good high quality plates make it easier to produce crisp quality images.
- Pay for printing plates the first time and never pay again unless the image is changed.
- We are capable of producing 120 line screen down to a 1 percent dot.
- Flat top dot technology allows for high quality sharp process images.
ink technology and color blending
We blend inks in-house for applications requiring color match, fade
resistance, and heat resistance. Our computerized ink blending process
includes Pantone © Color Match.
Additionally, we utilize automatic viscosity control assuring color
consistency throughout the printing process. We offer a variety of ink
technology and color blending capabilities that ensures quality for your